This is my husband, Chris. He is a very sweet man. He has a great sense of humor and is the peanut butter to my jelly! I hope that each and every one of you can meet him.
This is my Hannah! She is 6. She's 90% girly-girl, 5% smarty pants, 3% tom boy and 2% mystery. But I love 100% of her. She loves art and is enjoying learning the piano. She loves to learn new things everyday and is very bright and full of love.
This is my Zennek. He's 4, five in a couple short months. He is very goofy. To know him is to fall in love with him. He is a boy after his uncle Doug's heart. They look very similar and have a lot of the same personality traits. I can just tell he is a mini ladies man, a little lover all around!
Here is my Jade. Currently 2, but 3 in 3 short weeks. They grow so fast! This picture was taken on my wedding day, at the reception. She is such a sweetie. She's in love with the color purple. She loves to cuddle with everyone especially "her Chris". She asks for him all the time whenever I talk to her on the phone. A sweet smile and a hug from her and she can make anyone's day better!
Well, that's the family. I'll post again soon. Lots of love, Bridget
It was nice seeing you Bridget hope your morning sickness passes by soon. I'm sure you look forward to seeing your kids soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Shelley