WOW! Time sure is flying by. I only have 16 weeks left (or there about anyway) before our little girl makes her grand entrance! That doesn't seem like all that long, but I think we can manage to get things done and ready by that time. I have a wonderful friend that is throwing me a baby shower too. I am very excited since this will be my first baby shower ever. This is the first time I have ever lived near any family or friends while pregnant.
I have looked all over the place for the things I am going to need or would like to have online, and have found that baby stuff has changed so much in the last 5 years since Jade was a baby. (side note: It's hard to believe that Jade is old enough to start school this fall!) Just for fun I have made baby registries at Walmart, Target and Amazon.com. It really is fun to look at stuff and plan for our baby girl.
I have no intentions of requesting anyone to get anything from any of these lists, they are simply there because I was asked by a couple of my friends to post them. So, here they are:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/baby/34MCMOKCJCBDN for Amazon.com
Target Registry ID#: 014399701837044 (this code can be used in the store as well as online)
Walmart Registry ID#: 80511381119 (this code can be used in the store as well as online)
I'm not sure when the baby shower will be but I would like to invite my family and friends to attend to make it special. I will (unless there are any objections) be allowing my friend access to my address/phone book to invite you and pass along the details. I am really looking forward to this special day to celebrate our little miracle. Having so many complications over the last few years, this pregnancy means a great deal to me and it would me the world to have as many of you at the shower as I can.
Thank you all for the support you have given to Chris and I throughout all of our struggles. We love and appreciate all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment