Monday, July 25, 2011

28 Weeks and counting...

I am officially 28 weeks along in my pregnancy this morning. I am very excited about this! I'm taking it as a fresh start this morning. This last week has been a thorn in my side and I am thoroughly happy that it is over with. I was having one bad day after the next and couldn't get out of the blah.

My week ended with Jade being very sick for two days and I had to take her in to the doctor yesterday to get IV fluids due to dehydration. She has a followup this afternoon and is feeling much better. I am very sleepy this morning, but I am going to chalk it up to being pregnant and move along as best I can and be ok with it.

Today I have J's followup, some dishes, laundry and maybe some baking on my to-do list. Strangely, I don't know when the last time I was so thrilled for it to be Monday! So, despite being a bit out of it I am in a go-getter mood this morning. I'm off to get a nice refreshing shower and get this day going! May all of your days be fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends