Friday, April 24, 2009

Just Getting Started


Well, here I am. So many of my family members are on blogspot so I figured I would start one of my own to keep everyone up to date on how things are going with us. As of today I am still feeling extremely green. I am officially 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The kids are still with their dad, but will be coming home in the middle of June. I can't wait to see them and they are very excited as well. The kids still don't have a clue that I am expecting. I plan to surprise them with the news when I go to pick them up. I am working at Pizza Hut and keeeping busy with prepping the house for when the kids come home. Jade is having a birthday in a few weeks and is turning 3! They grow way too fast. Hannah, 6, is having a lot of fun with school and is learning to play the piano. Then there is Zennek, 4, who has so much energy and is so proud that he is learning some french. I am so greatful to have such wonderful children. My husband, Chris, is keeping busy with work as well as with our two dogs. We have a very hyper dog named Lacey who is a blue heeler/lab mix and a three legged husky/shepard mix named Clark. Clark somhow is our big escape artist and manages to dig under or climb over the gate to their kennel area. The collage of pictures are from the fall. The bruises on poor baby Jade's eye are there because she walked behind someone on a swing. All the pictures of Zennek are him being him, he has just got so much personality that everyone falls in love with him instantly. Hannah is so cute in her school uniform on her first day of kindergarten, and loves to draw. She was designing her own pumpkin for Halloweeen in the last photo. I love my babies! I hope this catches everyone up with at least a little of what's going on around here.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice having you over for lunch. Love the pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends