Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Enjoying Life

I have been extremely busy with the house lately. I am working extra hard to absolutely everything so we can have lots of fun and family time next week when Chris goes on leave. I know I'll still have work to do then, but I'll only have the basic things to do.

I was really hoping to be able to go down to Corvallis, but Chris' bosses told him that he has duty on both Friday and Saturday, so it just isn't possible. If we have the means to do so while Chris is on leave, we will definately do so.

I am very excited about the weather starting to cool down. It has been so very hot lately that it has been close to unbareable. I was able to go out and weed the garden a little bit today and have the kids go out and play. I hear that we are in line for some rain and we could use it. The few plants I have in my garden are doing well, but the heat isn't too nice for them. I am very happy every time I go out there and look at the plants. I have 9 tomatoes and manymore flowers on the tomato plants so lots more are on their way. There is one squash and a few more flowers on it, and about 5 flowers on my pumpkin plant.

I'm off to bake some banana bread. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Family and Friends