Due to my extra energy that I have started getting since I started this gluten free life of mine, I am thoroughly tired. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense, but here is the explanation: I have been going on overdrive. I can't believe how much I have gotten done around my house.
Starting in May, I will have a young lady coming to stay with us for a while. Her name is Mary and she is friend of my cousin Amanda. Mary has an internship with the JAG office on post for two months and asked if there was a place she could stay so I offered. She seems like a lovely girl and we look forward to having her here.
Up to now, we have had the kid's toys in the extra bedroom and the spare bed in our office. I figured that Mary (and any other visitors we may have between now and then, as well as afterward) would appreciate having a door so we have been reorganizing all over the house. The office is now the playroom, the playroom is now the spare room and sewing room, and the living room is moved all around.
I still have more to do around here but I think I need to slow down just a bit and adjust to having all this new energy; I am wearing myself out. I think I'm going to work on my laundry for the rest of the day becuase it doesn't take too much effort. I'm thrilled to feel "alive" but I don't want to kill myself because of it.
Tomorrrow, I need to organize my kitchen, again. It's starting to get a bit crazy in there. I'm sure I'll eventually get this whole thing worked out, but in the mean time I'm slowing down a little but still getting a lot more done than ever before. Gluten free hs made more of a difference than I ever thought possible.
Here's to feeling better...I'm off!
So glad your feeling better
ReplyDeleteI am really happy that you are feeling "in the pink" again! Good for you!
ReplyDeletesuper!
ReplyDelete