Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and we're off to a running start! We had company over for the holidays and were pretty busy for a coule of weeks. Since 2011 began, I have become the Pledge Mother for the IORG Faith Assembly Pledge program. I will soon be installed as an Advisory Board member for Faith Assembly and I was recently initiated into the Order of the Eastern Star. Needless to say I have been quite busy considering that it is only the 18th day of the year!
I am still babysitting M-F and my kids are still busy with school as well. Sadly Hannah is getting increasingly bored with her everyday schoolwork so I have been suplementing it with some more difficult workbook pages. Zennek is doing great and is getting beter and better with increasingly difficult vocabulary in his everyday reading. Jade is having lots of fun doing her workbooks with me during the day.
Chris is busy with work but is still finding time to have a little fun for himself and spend time with us too. He is now the NCOIC (NCO in charge) for his office. He has also been told to "get his butt to the Board" which is a very good thing. He still has to study for the board before he can go, but it is great news to have a higher up have confidence in him.
Everyone is in good health. The whole family is slowly transitioning into a gluten free diet. We recently were given the news that both Zennek and I have Celiac Disease. Neither one of us can eat gluten and it makes it easier to prepare foods that everyone can eat than two seperate ones. I have been eating gluten free since October and am feeling good. Zennek is now on week 2 and we are hoping that he will have great results as well.
That is about it for now. I will try and update you all again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment