I would first off like to say Happy Birthday to my little girl Hannah, who turned 8 today. I love you honey and can't believe you are growing so fast!
Secondly, wow! I have got a day ahead of me. This morning at 3:00 AM Hannah came and knocked at my door and then came in and told me "mommy, I threw up all over my bed." We got it all taken care of and got her back to sleep and luckily hasn't thrown up since. (although it's only been 3 1/2 hours) Then at 5:30 AM Zennek comes knocking at my door telling me the same thing. So I go into the room to help clean the mess so he can get back to sleep with a bucket at his side and find that Jade had too gotten sick all over her bed, but she is so used to getting sick that afterwards she just fell back asleep in it and it is now all over the place. So, I clean up everything, get everyone buckets and just got them all back to sleep.
I wish I could say I could go back to sleep but now, I am wide awake. I have a doctor's appointment this morning so I have to leave for a little bit, but luckily Chris will be home. Sadly though, the reason he will be home is because he is currently working a 24 hour shift at work and hasn't had any sleep. He will be home around 10:00AM. I know it will be a long day for me, but it will definately be a longer day for him.
Once again, Happy Birthday Hannah! I will try my hardest to make it fun (with buckets and wet washclothes as accessories.) I love all of you!
Philip was just sick on his birthday too. What is it with this family? Happy Birthday anyway!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hannah. We love you. Hope the rest of your day is a whole lot better. Grandpa & ma M
ReplyDeleteBummer!, Hannah, no matter how you feel, it is still your birthday. That alone makes you very special. I love you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the sweetest 8 year old I know. Hope you have a lovely birthday getting better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Great Uncle Eric, and Great Aunt Shelley