WOW! A new year already. I am anxious about the coming year. This year is certain to change so much in our family that I am nervous and excited. To start off, we are all beginning 2012 in good health. All year long will be full of new things watching Lilly grow and reach many milestones. I will be turning 30 this year. I'm really unsure how I feel about it. I don't dislike the idea, but I know that turning a milestone age really makes you look at life and rethink what you want out of it. I know I will be doing a lot of that this whole year long.
We will be looking for employment for Chris and/or me. Unfortunately, Chris will be leaving the Army in September, much to his disappointment. He has to leave because of formalities. This is going to change so much of our life and I have so many mixed emotions it's hard to know where to start. We are already looking for possible job opportunities and a less expensive place to live.
A new year also means growing children. Hannah decided to measure herself and we found that she is amazingly 4'5" tall! She is working on learning to sew and cook. She will be 10 years old in November. She is quickly becoming a young lady. Zennek is going to be 8 in July and is very unique. He loves to wear button-up shirts and slacks with the occasional tie thrown in. He is quite the cutie if you ask me. Jade is still the social butterfly. She just had a holiday performance. We were very proud of her that we could hear her sing over and above all the other kinders. I love that she isn't shy. She loves to sing all day long especially when she is playing Barbies. Jade will be 6 in May. Then there is Lillian, she is very reserved and quiet. She loves one on one attention and has an infectious smile. I am looking forward to all her milestones this coming year. She coos a lot trying to tell us what she thinks of the world and I can't wait to hear her speaking voice. The older kids are very good at helping me out with her.
We have already begun our start of 2012 and no matter what happens I know that I will have great family and friends to spend it with. I hope everyone has a great year full of good health, friends, and laughter. Happy 2012!

Wow lots of changes. I love the family photo
ReplyDelete