Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things are Looking Up

I haven't been on here for a while now. That is because I have been so busy. Zennek turned 5 a few days ago and things have been very hectic around here in the mean time.

Things seem to be looking up around here. I FINALLY got my blood test resluts back today. The results say that I have Factor V Leiden (luckily I only have it from one parent, making it a lot safer.) This is basically saying that I have a genetic factor that puts me at a higher risk for blood clotting than your average Joe.

If/when I get pregnant, all that needs to be done is I have to take a blood thinner. Also, I am unable to take estrogen in any form due to it being able to increase my chances of blood clotting even more. So, things are good. I have some kind of answer to why I have been miscarrying. Hopefully this will solve things and I can have a happy healthy pregnancy the next time around.

If there is anyone in the family who knows of someone with blood clotting problems please let me know. This information won't change anything, but it would be beneficial for my records. Thanks everyone for being there for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well it's always nice to know what is going on with your body. I'm thankful it's not serious. It still wouldn't hurt to let your body rest before trying again.

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends