It's Thursday, well it's kind of Friday, the weekend anyway. Chris got home this afternoon, just about lunch time, for the holiday weekend. He is lucky enough to have a four day weekend. This evening, he mowed the lawn while I watched the kids play on their slip-n-slide and in the neighbor's little swimming pool. Tomorrow, we plan do get the house work done.
On Saturday, mom and Paul will be coming up. This is their wedding anniversary as well as Independance Day, so we will be celebrating both. BBQ is on the menu. We are able to do a few small fireworks like sparklers and a few others. Sunday, mom and Paul will also be spending the day with us. They plan to return home sometime Monday because they have to get back to work.
When they leave, I am hoping to mark all the stuff we gathered for our yard sale and go through the last bit of stuff I need to sort. If all goes well, we will be able to have our sale next weekend. This comes in perfect time because we could definately use the extra money. For some reason, all the bills came due at the same time this month.
The following weekend is Zennek's birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 5 already!
===========
As for me personally, I am tired. Zennek woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare and I pulled mommy duty. Then, in the morning the dogs decided that they needed to sing very early and wake up everyone.
I still haven't heard from my doctor about my blood tests. He went on leave and I asked for his nurse to call me, but so far, I haven't heard anything. I also need to go talk to my regular doctor about a few things. One of which is that I may be getting some mild arthritis. For the last few months the joints in my hands have been hurting very badly. I am hoping that is just that I have been overworking my hands lately.
I'm headed for bed. I hope everyone has a great Fourth!
Pray your hands feel better soon.
ReplyDelete