WOW! Has it been a while since I've blogged...It has been such a busy year. As of today, the kids are still on summer vacation but go back to school in three more weeks. Hannah is going into 4th grade, Zennek into third and Jade into first. Lilly is just 5 days short of being ten months old already. I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Hannah is growing way too fast for my taste. She has past my shoulder in height and is weraing women's shoes. She can't wait to go back to school. She asks me daily to check if they have posted who their teachers are online.
Zennek has finally gotten some height on Jade. His gluten free diet has changed him so much. He is growing, has greater concentration and is a much happier child. I couldn't be a happier mom. It's been almost a year now that he switched and I can't believe the difference.
Jade asked me on the last day of school if it was time to start the next grade. I think she is more anxious to be a first grader than she is to actually be going to school. She is really starting to loose her cute chubby cheeks and gaining her young lady looks.
Lilly, like I said, is just short of ten months old. Today she took 14 unassisted steps. She has four teeth and is a risk taker. She loves to climb. I get a lot of excercise chasing her around. She is also very independant and loves doing things for herself including eating.
Chris and I are doing alright. Chris has been on leave for a while because he has incurred quite a few days and had to use them before he lost them. It's been nice not having to get up early. We have had tons of apointments because we haven't had to work around schedules. I like having the freedom to get up and go, but I am definitely looking forward to the structure of my day when everyone is back into routine. My day is much different when it is just Lilly compaired to everyone being at home.
Well, we are a busy, busy bunch and I need to get off here and get the kids off to bed. Goodnight everyone! It's better to be on yours toes and running around than to be stuck all alone and on the ground!
busy busy
ReplyDeleteHey Bridge, I hope you and the family have time on the 18th for a summer BBQ at my place. Would love to catch up.
ReplyDelete