I don't often have a lot to write about in my blog, but I figured I should update what is going on. Absolutely nothing! Seriously though, things are going alright. I have had a couple of days where I just wanted to crawl into a hole and not ever come out, but I'm starting to do better now. I know that problems, even those created by others, can only be fixed by doing something about them. I also know that all of us are entitled to have a bad day or two once in a while. I just happen to usually group mine together. I have had a lot of little things building up and I finally just fell down. I'm not up walking again, I'm more like crawling. I am pushing to get past my "cuts and bruises". Sometimes it's better to crawl than it is to not move at all.
I was supposed to have a hysteroscopy on Monday, but unforeseeable circumstances happened and I was unable to get it done. Now I have to wait until next month to get this procedure done. In case you don't know what the procedure is, it's a camera that is put inside of my uterus to check for scar tissue that may be making it difficult for the embryos implant deep enough. The doctors have also found that I am very low in vitamin D which they say has nothing to do with miscarriages, but from my reading I have seen that they are currently working on proving this very theory.
So here we wait. That is all we can do for the time being. They say that patience is a virtue; I think they say this because it is one of the most diifficult things to gain control over. I, like most people don't like to wait for answers. I have learned to figure out that answers will come along when they so choose and I am unable to change that so I wait as patiently as possible. I'm trying to tell myself that "good things come to those who wait."
I have pulled myself up off the floor once again and am ready for a new start. I don't feel that I am not accomplishing my goals that I put in place for myself, I am simply not accomplishing them as fast as I'd like to and I had to stop and take another look at the situation. My focus is now clear once again and I'm planning my next step.
It's ok to fall down once in a while, as long as you pick yourself up and dust yourself off, and start on your path once again or choose another to start down.
Good things come to those who wait.
ReplyDeleteIs a hard thing to do in an instant society.
It's great your recognize this virtue.
Sometimes we don't have the choice to be impatient.
Like you find yourself now.
I pray you will find the strength to wait, glad your picking yourself to keep going.
Have a good day.
Love, Aunt Shelley
Bridget, I'm so sorry you are going through this waiting period. And I hate that you had to get psyched up for a surgical procedure and then told to wait another month. Frustrating to say the least! But it'll be fine! You have a lovely way with words, (and by the way you are simply stunning looking too)! Good things are ahead for you Darling young woman!
ReplyDelete