Friday, March 19, 2010

I've Been Steam Rolled...

Today is one of those days where I feel like I have been hit by a steam roller, backup on, and then rolled over again. I think I have a flu of sorts. I have had an earache for two days now. On top of the ear, I started getting a general feeling of "blah" and not feeling great, so I went to bed early. When I woke up this morning, every square inch of my body aches, my head is in a complete fog and it hurts to move. I know I will be resting most of today. Luckily Chris will be home for most of the day and I can actually get some sleep. I'm looking forward to feeling better.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better very soon Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pray you get better soon. Glad you can get some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends