Question #1: Have you/would you join the military?
no, but I have great respect for those who do!
Question #2: do you drink too much coffee?
nope
Question #3: do you have any extra digits?
lol! no
Question #4: have you ever eaten dog food/biscuits
not that remember, but probably when I was little
Question #5: who is your favorite sesame street character?
Grover
Question #6: did you think bert and ernie were gay?
not as a kid, but as an adult it did cross my mind
Question #7: what is your favorite vegetable?
raw sugar snap peas
Question #8: if you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?
I don't have a clue
Question #9: chevy or ford?
Chevy
Question #10: mac or pc?
PC
Question #11: do you own an ipod and is it full?
yes, and yes
Question #12: do you consider yourself a revolutionary?
depends on who you ask
Question #13: is yes, what have you done that is revolutionary?
IDK--I can't think clearly today
Question #14: what is the last song you listened to?
Um....???
Question #15: top three favorite movies
can't choose 3, I love comedies mostly, but there are too many I like
Question #16: do you eat excessive amounts of ketchup?
no
Question #17: do you believe that corporations should have the right to act as a person in court?
corporations are groups of people, not one individual
Question #18: is there more than one way to eat a recess?
I have never eaten a recess, but I have had a Reeses and yes there is more than one way to eat a Reeses
Question #19: do you hate cats?
no, but wouldn't mind one
Question #20: do you have fillings?
yes
Question #21: do you like matt damon?
I've never met him so I don't know, but hesems nice on TV
Question #22: have you at any time in your life said i smoke too much weed?
no
Question #23: do you have any psycho ex's?
no, thank the lord, because I know people who do and I don't envy them at all
Question #24: do you have any of thier keys?
who's keys, my friend's psycho-ex's? No
Question #25: would you rather jump off a ship into the ocean or parachute out of a plane?
probably to ocean
Question #26: would you rather eat meat and starch the rest of your life, or vegetables and starch the rest of your life?
I'm not sure I could give up meat, plus some starches are veggies, so that one
Question #27: have you ever been arrested?
nope
Question #28: have you ever had your tongue pierced?
nope
Question #29: did you like th emovie labrynth?
yes
Question #30: were you one of the few people who didn't like kill bill?
no
Question #31: are you married?
yes
Question #32: would you rather be in an earthquake or hurricane?
been in earthquakes, some of them are fun, never been in hurricane, so I choose earthquake
Question #33: are both of your parents alive?
yes
Question #34: caramel or chocolate?
caramel, no question
Question #35: do you like your siblings?
most of the time. lol! no seriusly, I love them all to death
Question #36: hve you ever committed an act of espianoge?
if I answered this, wouldn't I be giving away too much info?
Question #37: can you drive stick?
no
Question #38: do you like the opposite sex?
that's a loaded question. generally speaking, yes, I do
Question #39: hav you ever googled the ingredients to anything you've eaten because you didn't know what it was?
no
Question #40: is your favorite season the one after the season you were born?
no
Question #41: Does the time you were born correlate with wether you are a night, morning or afternoon person?
IDK, I never tested it, but I don't think so
Question #42: do you think chuck palaniuk is genius or sick?
a bit of both
Question #43: does the contents of your computer reveal everything about you?
why would I answer this?
Question #44: would like like to get out of the digital age?
a lot of times, yes
Question #45: are you good at puzzles?
depends on the type of puzzle
Question #46: do you lack good customer service skills?
no, I think I am goood at it
Question #47: what are you usually doing when you are wasting time?
playing on my computer
Question #48: have you ever eaten an ant?
not that I know of
Question #49: have you ever spit tapioca pearls through the straw at people?
no, because I couldn't even get them in my mouth, can't get past the texture, eeeeewwwww!
Not a tapioca girl, huh? LOL! These things are funny.
ReplyDelete