I finally have the official results for the biopsy...and the GI doc confirmed it...I have Celiac Sprue. No more gluten for this girl. I am happy to have some answers for some medical issues, but disappointed for the fact that there are so so many things I can no longer have now that I love so much.
I am on the other hand trying to look on the bright side about things going on in my life. We did get bad news from the lender we spoke to...he denied us a loan so we had our hopes up and got then taken away, but we are speaking to a second lender that works a little differently, so cross your fingers for us.
Aside from that, nothing else is going on around here that is exciting. I am hoping things start looking up. I could really use some good news. We'll see.....
Glad you know what's going on so you know what to do.
ReplyDelete