Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not very ahppy lately!

I know I'm not the only one having issues lately, but I have been having my share and I am not the happiest person on the planet. Last week, I thought my car was messed up because it wouldn't start but luckily it was a wire that was knocked loose by a small animal. I also have my washing machine slowly dying on me.

Yestereay I went into the freezer to pull out something for dinner and it was thawed already. So I thought okay the temp. needs to be adjusted, but nope that wasn't it. I checked it again this morning and everything in the freezer was thawed out and the stuff in the fridge wasn't as cold as it should be. So, now we are in need of a new fridge.

This wouldn't be so bad because the Army has a loan program for emergencies such as these, but we've been told by them that they don't cover appliances. Urgh! Well, I'm sure something will work out, but in the mean time I'm a bit frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. Greg's list Bridget might have cheap washers, and fridges or even give aways. Hope this helps. Also check with Love Inc. if you have one in your area to see if your family qualifies.

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends