Chris went the other day to talk to someone about fixing our credit because the last time we checked it, it wasn't the greatest. Come to find out, it has gotten much better and it doesn't need to be fixed! We are both so excited because this means that we can start looking for our own house! Buying your first house (or even being able to) is a great feeling. I'm sure once we find one and then get it, it will feel even better.
We went out looking at a few houses today and it was so much fun. I can't wait to own my own home where we are getting something for the money we are putting into it. I am also thrilled to be able to do what I want with it. It feels so liberating. I am definately greatful to be able to have a roof over my head now, but knowing that the next roof we will be under is going to be OUR roof is such a calming feeling.
If you can't tell I am excited! I am still very nervous though because I am new to all this, but we are trying hard to work with a dear family friend who is in the business, so it will be nice to know someone has our backs. We'll see what happens...
How exciting. Where are you looking, just in Yelm or aother close places as well? Grams
ReplyDeleteBridget, I think buying your first home is awesome! Good luck and enjoy the shopping around. It may take a while.
ReplyDelete