Kids are the most entertaining thing on the planet! I regularly babysit 3 kids on top of my three. This morning was pretty typical, I woke everyone up at 7am to get dressed and eat breakfast. There was nothing out of the ordinary about that. After I got them on the bus, I proceded to get my day started. Miss JJ had made a small mess in her room so I aske her to go and clean it up. She went in there for a few minutes, and sat there, then she proceded to come out to the living room to draw on the chalk board. I called her on it and told her she needed to get back in the room and finish picking up the few toys laying on the floor.
You will start laughing here in a minute (I had to hold back myself). She raised her hand and moved it around a little (somewhat pointing it in my direction) and told me "you don't see me"! Seriously, I think my children like the Star Wars movies a little too much when my three year old is trying to do Jedi mind tricks on me! I have to give an A for effort, but evidently, her Jedi skills have not been perfected! I'm definately putting this one in the memory bank.
JJ is the funniest kid I've ever met, she is personality plus, all your children are lovely. I love them all. Your a terrific mom
ReplyDeleteMay the force be with you!
ReplyDelete