I am trying hard to realize when I am stressed so I can attempt to lessen or avoid whatever is causing it. Lately I am having difficulty pinpointing it. I have a million things going on, on any given day so it could be anything. I know that I don't have it as bad as many other people, but my stresses are difficult for me.
I am not complaining, just simply talking myself through it all. My wonderful husband has been doing a lot to help me out around the house lately. I have been sitting down and taking five minutes to myself when I feel tense and I have been forcing myself to have "me time" by doing things that I enjoy instead of only doing things for others and the house etc.
Life can sure throw a good curveball, but I am a strong believer that I'm only given what I can handle. I didn't always think of myself as a strong person, but I have learned that I surprise even myself at times. I'm also learning that no accomplishment, no matter how little, is worth celebrating.
You are stronger than you know. You are also a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, and friend. You are beautiful inside and out. We are so very proud of you honey.
ReplyDelete