I received a Beautiful Blogger award today from http://thegoodthebadtheworse.blogspot.com. This blog is clever an humorous and reminds me of so much of myself at times.
In order to OWN my award, I am supposed to follow these directions:
1.Thank, then link to the person who gave you the award
2.Pass the award on to 7 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said blogs to let them know you've won
4.State 7 things about yourself
So, here are my 7 bloggers that I think deserve this award:
1.The Good, The Bad, The Worse
2.Contemplations of an Army Wife
3.Catching Butterflies 3
4.I hear feta cheese!!
5.caring for the garden
6.I like Green
7.Critter Tails
And here are 7 facts about me:
1.I don't like cantalope, honeydew or mango
2.I love doing paperwork
3.I have a strange obsession with eyes and do art with photos of them
4.My other obsession is trees (they are so beautiful)
5.I love volleyball but I suck at it
6.I rearrange my furniture almost monthly
7.I want to be a social worker
Well, that's about all for now. Thank you Linda for my award!
Thank you sweetheart! As you have no doubt noticed, I have no idea what to do to provide links. Greg said he's help! I'm such a dummy! LOL.
ReplyDeletecongrats
ReplyDeleteWe had a social worker visit us today. She comes every 6 months to see how Jessica is doing. She does loads of paper work. You'll love it! Thank you for the award. I think your blog is beautiful because you share your heart...and that's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteway to go sweetie
ReplyDelete