I had a great weekend. It all started on Friday night. Zennek and I went to a Mother and Sone dance. I learned that I seriously need to excercise more often. I was very sore the next morning. We danced, had some refreshments, played musical chairs, and even did the limbo. We had a great time and I'll definately have some great memories from the night.
Saturday my hubby and I had Valentines Day. Yes, it was a week early, but when you have little ones you work with what you've got and take a date when you get it. We went out to Marzano's Italian Restaurant. (http://www.dinemarzano.com/) I highly recommend this place. If you are ever in Tacoma you should try it. The Chicken Gorganzola is absolutely sinful. (The menu is on their website.) After a wonderful dinner we went to a movie. We saw the movie DEAR JOHN. I thought it was a good movie. Chris enjoyed it too; his only complaint was that during a portion of the movie the soldier's rank was up side down. We had a very nice evening.
Sunday, we went up to my uncle's house for a Super Bowl Party. There was lots of great food and a lot of good company as well. Not lng before we arrived, I heard the news that my uncle had received a YES when he asked his girlfriend to marry him. I'm very pleased to have Amy joining my family, she is a sweet woman and my uncle seems to be very happy with her.
I was thouroughly exhausted by the end of the weekend, but it was most definately worth it. As soon as I get the pictures from the dance I will post them. Today I am relaxing. Tomorrow, back to all the housework and chaos of mommyhood.
I think its great you made your own Valentine's Day!
ReplyDelete