Here is the picture of Zennek and I from the Mother/Son Dance last week. I wish I had the others from the woman who snapped a few, but so far I haven't received them in my email inbox. As soon as I get them I will be sure to post them. We had such a great time. There is going to be a Father/Daughter Dance in two weeks that Hannah and Chris will be going to. I know they will have a great time too. Life isn't exciting, but it is not bad and I am just fine with that.
A busy mom of 4. A woman who likes to try new things. I bake, do crafts with my kids and do mom stuff. I love to read and listen to music. I watch movies with my family every week on Friday night. We go to the park, go camping and just spend a lot of time togther. Summer is fun around here because most of our favorite activities are outdoors, especially grilling food on the bar-b-que.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Mother/Son Dance
Here is the picture of Zennek and I from the Mother/Son Dance last week. I wish I had the others from the woman who snapped a few, but so far I haven't received them in my email inbox. As soon as I get them I will be sure to post them. We had such a great time. There is going to be a Father/Daughter Dance in two weeks that Hannah and Chris will be going to. I know they will have a great time too. Life isn't exciting, but it is not bad and I am just fine with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute, very cute
ReplyDelete