X-rays, and rhuematologists, and infertility specialists...oh my!
I have to run in and get pretty much a full body x-ray today. The rhuematologist is checking all my joints. Then tomorrow, I go see said rhuematologist to give me results of x-rays and blood work. They don't seem to think there is a huge problem other than I have a very low vitamin D level which is causing the joint pain all over. On Monday, I have to go see the infertility specialist. I am not infertile, but this doctor can run more tests than the average OB, so that is where they sent me to discover the cause of all these miscarriages. On Monday they are doing a weird test (I'm not sure what it is called) where they fill my uterus with saline and then look at it on ultrasound. They are checking on a 5mm mass that was seen on the initial ultrasound 2 months ago. If the mass is still there then they will be doing an OR Hysteroscopy to see what it specifically is and have the option to remove it if need be. At this point in time, I'm not so much concerned with the miscarriage thing, but more that there is something there that shouldn't be. I'm a bit nervous, but trying to keep busy so I don't have time to worry about it. We will see what they say...
it's good you are checking things out so you can be cared for.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you aren't putting this off. Get it done and then see what's up.
ReplyDelete