Early this morning I was abruptly awoken by what I think was two cats fighting under the back porch that is by my bedroom sliding glass door. I know for sure there was one cat involved, but I never saw the other animal. I guess that is my cue to get up and get going for the day. I have a long list of things to do today and it works out for me because I don't have any extra kids at the house today. I have two appointmets to go to this afternoon, laundry to work on (it never ends), and many other various tasks that involve de-cluttering and downsizing all over the house.
I am flat out tired of having so much stuff. Is it weird that I want a label-maker for my birthday? I know it is an odd birthday present, but I am now thinking a lot more practically when it comes to these things and I could really use one.
I have already gotten five boxes packed up of things to either put in a yardsale or to donate to a Goodwill store. One room at a time and I am slowly getting there. I still have so much stuff to go through, but the progress is always nice to see. This task is somewhat challenging with all the extra kids running around, but it is still manageable. Babysitting is a good way to make a little extra money, but it sure makes other tasks harder, so I'm learning to balance the two.
Well, I'm off to start my day a bit early, not so much by choice, but because the kitties think it is a good idea. I'm hoping this means I either get to stop earlier tonight or I get a lot more done; we'll see. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment