A new day and all new challenges to go with it. I woke up this morning and was once again bitten by the productive bug. I did have to give it a little push to take a nibble, but it finally did. I have lots of baking to do today. I was given two of the largest zucchinis I think I may have ever seen and I found two great recipes for a zucchini bread (both by Paula Dean both linked below).
Zucchini Bread
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/zucchini-bread-recipe/index.html
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paulas-home-cooking/chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread-recipe/index.html
I am happy to see the sun out today because I can open up the windows in the house and get some sunshine and fresh air. I am also happy that my sweetie bought me two potted day lilly plants and they are starting to produce flowers which are beautiful!
I have a long list of tasks for today and so far my body seems to be cooperative. Things are looking good for my day and I couldn't ask for more. Purging your house of unwanted and unneeded things really does a lot for the moral. I'm off to shed more clutter from my life.
you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you.
ReplyDelete