I am not feeling very good today. I went into the doctor yesterday for what I thought was a UTI and found out it was a borderline kidney infection. Today, I think that it has gone into my kidneys for sure because my back hurts and the medicine they gave me isn't helping yet. I will be going bck to the doctor sometime today when I can.
The weather outside really matches how I feel, so I'm staying indoors working on laundry and trying to take it easy. A nap would be good but I am babysitting so that is out of the question. I am also entering all my loose recipes into my computer.
On a lighter note, Zennek is super excited that he learned how to tie his own shoes last week and I couldn't be more proud of him. It only took the one afternoon of him and I sitting together and he got it. It really is amazing how fast they grow. Hannah and Zennek start school on the 7th of September so that is just around the corner. I will be happy when they go back to school simply because it makes for a much more routine schedule and I tend to get more done when I'm home with just Jade.
Jade will be starting school next year. It really is amazing how fast time flies. Hannah is starting second grade and is thrilled to find out that she got the teacher she was hoping to get. Zennek is going into the 1st grade and has the same teacher that Hannah had last year.
Well, I'm off to go work on the tasks I can. Then, hopefully back to the doctor later for this pain.
Hope you feel better soon. How exciting school is almost here.
ReplyDelete