A busy mom of 4. A woman who likes to try new things. I bake, do crafts with my kids and do mom stuff. I love to read and listen to music. I watch movies with my family every week on Friday night. We go to the park, go camping and just spend a lot of time togther. Summer is fun around here because most of our favorite activities are outdoors, especially grilling food on the bar-b-que.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Happy Anniversary To Me!
Wow! It's been a year already! I can't believe that time flies by so fast! Chris and I have been married for a whole year officially now. I am still just as happy about being his wife as I was when we got married. He is such a sweetheart. We aren't doing much for the day, but we are together. We are doing the everyday kind of stuff today, like cleaning house and laundry. It isn't the most glamorous, but it needs to be done. I have a pep in my step and love in my heart. Also, today is my cousin's 21st birthday. Happy Birthday Mandy! That's about all for now. I'll post again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment