Monday, May 25, 2009

A Long Day

Today has been a long day, yet at the same time I can't believe the daylight is almost gone. I have had a bad headache since I woke up this morning. I got to work on the house almost as soon as I got up. I worked on laundry in between the dishes and other random picking up and wiping down. Whilst throwing a load into the washing machine, my phone fell out of my front sweater pocket and into the wash without my knowing it. A whole cycle later, I was looking for my phone to make a call and searched the house high and low. After about fifteen minutes of searching and tracing my steps, I finally came to the part where I put the laundry in the machine and low and behold there was my phone in the middle of the load ready for the dryer. UGH! Anyway, it is drying out for now. I hope it works later on. If not, i'm going to have to get a new one. Aside from that, the house is almost done. I still have the headache, but I plan on taking a nice warm bath, and going to bed a little bit early. Dinner is almost ready, and there is a yummy lime cheesecake in the oven foor later. MMMMMM! Cheesecake can make a lot of things better. That's about all happening around here today. Pretty boring, but I can take boring over lots of other things. Now, to go enjoy some dinner, then, CHEESECAKE!

1 comment:

  1. We had cheese cake too, it does seem to make things seem better.

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends