Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pictures!

Here are a few pictures of the kids. I have been meaning to post them, but things just keep coming up. Anyway, here are a couple, I will post more soon.
Here are the kids. They had this picture taken @ their dad's house earlier this month.

Zennek asleep in the car. I have to say, it's adorable!

Hannah and Jade asleep in the car. Aren't they cute?!



This is Zennek playing at the park.



Here are the girls at the park. Jade Loves the slide.



Zennek loves to be a tough cowboy. He also loves his temporary tattoos.


I was going to post some pics of Jade's birthday party, but then I realized that they are still on my mom's camera and I have to wait to get them via email. She says she will do it later today, so hopefully I can post them soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends