Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day all! I know it will be a great one for me. I got the best Mother's Day gift ever, I got my babies back home! Today we went to visit "Papa Paul" while he was at a truck stop in Tacoma, and the kids had lots of fun getting to see his truck.


Earlier this week, Uncle Rick was nice enough to paint some murals on the walls for the kids rooms. Thank you Rick, the kids absolutely loved them.








We also decorated our Christmas tree today. I know that this sounds weird, but since the kids didn't have Christmas with us this year, we decided to have it when they returned home. I'll post pictures from this when I get them up on the computer. I am so excited that the kids are home and so is Chris; so are the kids for a matter of fact. It was a very LONG day coming home, but we made all three of our flights on time and fell asleep soon after we got home. We had a 21 hour day that day, but we are starting to get adjusted. The kids still seem to be on east coast time and are getting up around 5:30 am, but that is also starting to change. Well, I've gotta go put the kids to bed. Again, Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 comment:

Family and Friends