A busy mom of 4. A woman who likes to try new things. I bake, do crafts with my kids and do mom stuff. I love to read and listen to music. I watch movies with my family every week on Friday night. We go to the park, go camping and just spend a lot of time togther. Summer is fun around here because most of our favorite activities are outdoors, especially grilling food on the bar-b-que.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Off to the hospital
We are about to leave for the hospital for my surgery. I am hurting so I am definately ready for it. I am really hoping they don't delay it because I am a bit sick. I think I have a sinus infection and my voice is next to gone, but I am surviving. My mom was able to come up and keep an eye on the kids so Chris didn't have to take them to the hosital and take Hannah out of school for the day. I am glad it has worked out this way, the kids need as little change as possible. Although, I have to say they are doing great with all the transitions lately. I am hoping all goes well today and gets one and over with so I can start to heal. Wish me luck. Thank you Mom. I am also hoping that my Grama is doing better. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days, but she seemed to be in good spirits last time we chatted. I'll post again later when I get home and am feeling up to it. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I pray it goes well Bridget. Love, Shelley
ReplyDelete