A busy Saturday to be sure. We woke up this morning and took our food in the car. We took a trip out to Chris' parent's house to pick up a few things. After that, we stopped at the bank and Goodwill. Next we went to the grocery store, a LONG trip because the kids were getting cranky. When we were finally finished with our errrands, we headed home. We ate lunch and watched a movie. All in all it has been an alright day, just long because I was not feeling well and the kids wanted to argue all day. I may not like every little thing that they do, but I wouldn't change having them around for the world.
I am still attempting to let my phone dry out to see if it may work in a day or two. Chris is still working hard on trying to quit smoking. He is having a hard time with it, especially when the kids are having an off day like today. I'm sure that he can do it though. I go back to the doctor on Monday to check on the clot that I had. It should be gone, or at least that is how things seem to me because my condition has cleared up dramatically since I had the medication the other day. I think I might go in to the other doctor too to see if they can figure out why my sinus is so irritated. I think I may have developed some allergies to some of the plants in this area. I have been miserable with cold-like symptoms for close to three weels now.
Hannah is going to have an interesting week at school this coming week. She has a "Spirit Week" where they do different things each day of the week. Monday she gets to dress up from a different decade. Tuesday she gets to wear pajamas. Wednesday is a wacky mismatched clothes and crazy hair/hats day. Thursday is a "twin" day. Finally, Friday she wraps up the week with her school colors. She is very excited, especially about Wednesday, because I am letting her do her own hair. She is almost done with the school year, her last day is June 16th.
The other two kids are playing very nicely together almost all the time. They are both becoming very independant. Jade doesn't like having help with almost anything. There are a few days where she likes to say "I want to be a baby" and insists that she "can't" do anything, but most of the time it's the other way around. Zennek is having a hard time lately with being alone. He keeps crying nearly every night because he doesn't have anyone to share his room with. He was very upset when he heard about the baby passing because he realized he would still be alone. He's doing better, but still gets frantic when he is extra tired. They are all adjusting to being back home very well. I am so happy that they are home. I missed them more than I ever thought was possible.
Off to sleep I go. I still have this headache and I am very congested right now. Goodnight all.
Bridgett I take Claritin for allergies once a day, it sounds like you might have a sinus infection. Good to check it out. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete