Life is a funny thing. You never know what it will throw your way, but you are only given what you can handle. Things right now don't seem that great, but I am looking for a silver lining. I am obviously a bit distraught about loosing the baby, but we'll get passed it in time. I am having the surgery for this on Monday. Unfortuneatly this is Jade's birthday, but we'll be doing her party on Saturday. As for my silver lining, I am very greatful to have my three other children home with me. They are my whole world, along with Chris of course. Hannah starts back to school tomorrow, and she is very excited. My mom will be up on Friday so she can help look after the kids while I have my operation. As I said before, Jade's birthday party is on Saturday. We are having a purple party for her with some Tinkerbell in the mix. Then there is Monday's operation. A busy week for sure.
My grama has been transfered to a nursing home to receive physical therapy until she is able to move around on her own. They have decided not to replace her knee after all due to the instability of her leg right now. Who knows what the future holds. I hope eeveryone is well. I'll be posting again soon. Here are a few pictures of our trip home from North Carolina and our Mother's Day Christmas.
The kids had lots of fun decorating the tree.



Bridget I'm impressed with your maturity and grace. You are so blessed to have 3 beautiful children and a husband that loves you.
ReplyDeleteGrandma is in good hands I know that the place she is the folks there will take great care of her.
Love, Shelley