I feel like I haven't sat down in nearly forever. I have been working on getting rid of all sorts of stuff in my house and organizing it at the same time. When I'm not doing that, I'm doing one of three things: eating, sleeping or I'm not at home.
I have decluttered my desk and I now have enough space to put together a puzzle and still have room to work. Over a year ago, when the kids weren't home for a little while, I put together this same puzzle and had intended to glue it together and frame it to put on my wall. It is a Thomas kinkade painting of the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs (and as most people know, I am an avid Snow White collector.) As soon as I got it completed (I believe it's approximately 5000 pieces) I received the call that I needed to come and get my kids and finally bring them home, so back in the box the puzzle went; the trip was immediate and I had no time to do anything else. Now I don't have anywhere to put together a puzzle, especially one of that size, without it being in the way so I am thrilled to have the desk space.
Along with accomplishing my desk, I have defeated both bathrooms with great success. I have gone through all the towels and taken out all the worn and unneeded items. I have organized my bedroom and only have a little bit more to go on it. My kitchen is coming together, but I am still trying to figure out a few things since there just isn't enough cupboard space (I have a lot to store, and most appliances are not small.)
All the while, I am still cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, raising three kids, running errands, and babysitting 5 other children. I don't always get as much done as I had planned on each morning, but I am still very happy with my work.
A Side Note: Please, for all of you who appreciate someone, let them know it. It isn't always obvious and not being appriciated can really hurt sometimes. I propose to you that you go out of your way and let 10 people you appreciate, know that you do. I also propose to you that you take time out of everyday and let your significant other know three things that you appreciate that they did that day. Your life will be much happier and you will receive back more than you ever imagined!
Honey,
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you. It does my heart so much good to know how much you care for your family and for others. You are doing an amazing job in teaching your little ones to be polte, to consider others, and to practice all sorts of self dicipline. I am confident they will all grow up to be wonderful and productive individuals, the kind that contribute to society rather than being a drain on it. There is no other job that is more important than yours. I love you, Grams
We are on the same page of getting things cleaned up so we can do the things we want to do. Like doing a puzzle or reading a book in my case. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete