All is well on this end. I am a bit groggy, but feeling much better. Thank you again Mom for watching the kids, it made things a lot easier. I am home and laying down. The kids are playing nice and quietly in their rooms. Chris is getting ready to make dinner. The surgery went smoothly and they are going to try to find out what the sex of the baby was, but it is a long shot this far out. At least they are nice enough to try for me. I had a very nice team of doctor's and a very funny anestesiologist. When he was talking about giving IVs, he said he could do it well because he "stayed in a Holiday Inn last night". I had to laugh at that, it's been a while since I heard that one. All in all it was a pleasant experience considering the circumstances.
I have to schedule a follow-up appointment where they are going to do some blood tests and questionaire to see if they can find the cause of the miscarriages. Hopefully they will figure it out. I am still hoping to have one more baby in the future, but I'm going to heal and get into better shape before that happens. That's about all for now. I am probably going to go rest for a little while. Post again soon.
I'm so sorry Bridget...my heart breaks for you and Chris. You guys are in our prayers.
ReplyDeletelove,
your cousin, Lissa
I'm with Lissa, may God comfort your broken hearts and my your body recover soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for your 3 little ones at home that can bring you comfort in this difficult time.
Love, your aunt shelley