Ahhhhhhh! I can almost breathe! I went to the doctor yesterday to have my checkup on the blood clot that I had. Everything from that is 99% cleared up and better. Anyway, while I was there the doctor noticed my voice still hadn't come back completely and asked how I was feeling in regards to that, and ended up prescribing me some antibiotics for it. I am feeling a little bit better. I am not as exhausted as I have been so I actually had some energy to do my regular housework instead of the bare minimum. My entire kitchen is back in order now. Next is the living room and cleaning the carpet. I'm just happy I can keep up with the kids again.
I go back to the hospital on the 15th ffor lab work. This should tell me if there is any biological reason for the miscarriages. I have been cleared for the appointment on the 12th because everything looked good when I went in yesterday. So things are getting better.
My phone is still off. Actually it isn't off, it is just taken apart trying to dry out. It has been really quiet around here without it on. I don't so much mind the quiet, it's the not having a phone in case of emergencies. I don't currently have a house phone; Chris and I just have the cell phones. It just makes me uneasy not having it. I hope it will work soon.
Aside from that, I am a bit frustrated. I can't work right now because I can't afford daycare. Also, I can't go to school for the same reason. I don't qualify for assistance. I was also told that this state has weird rules when it comes to helping people out with daycare. I was told that even if I was to qualify for assistance and went to school, I would have to have a job for a minimum of 20 hours a week and pay half of the daycare bill. As it is I don't qualify, so I can't go to school. If I was to work, then I would just be paying for daycare. So I am content with staying @ home with the kids. I love being with them. I just don't have any extra money. I am trying to find a job from home. I'd love any suggestions.
That's about all going on. Have a good evening everyone. -Bridget
I'm glad you feel better I love your family picture.
ReplyDeleteYour body needs to continue to heal so it's good you have some down time.
I was struggled keeping up with two girls and had anemia for a long time till my body was able to recover.