Friday, June 12, 2009

Kindergarden Graduation

My little girl graduated Kindergarden today. I just can't believe the school year is already over. The ceremony was cute. They called it a Kinder Celebration. There are three K classes and each one had their own song to sing. Hannah's class sang a song called "The Days of the Week", which involved them spelling the days. When the ceremony was over, we went back to her classroom and picked up her remaining work and have cookies. (The first pic is in her classroom.)

After everything, we came home and framed her certificate. She is now an official 1st grader! She has to go to school on Monday for a fun day and Tuesday (for a couple of hours) for an assembly explaining what the kids are to expect next year. I am so proud of my angel.
On Wednesday, Hannah lost a tooth and is close to loosing another. Zennek is still overwhelmed with the idea that is first love married someone besides him. He has been so sad all day. I am hoping he will be a bit better in the morning. Jade is excited because we are going to the beach tomorrow with Chris' parents. They are all excited that they get to use their new kites. I'll be posting pictures of that hopefully tomorrow night(if not, then soon after.)

I hope everyone has had a nice day. I know that I have(except for trying to heal a broken heart.) It's things like kindergarden graduation that make a person reflect on how fast life goes by. Enjoy each moment because they will have past before you know it. Cherish those in your life and stop and smell the flowers with them. It's more fun when you have loved ones to share with. Goodnight everyone.


1 comment:

Family and Friends