Oh my poor baby boy. I feel so sorry for my son. Zennek loves the Black Eyed Peas music group. There is one female member and she goes by the name Fergie. For the last four years, he has said that Fergie was his girlfriend without wavering once. He is a very dedicated young man! So dedicated, he saw a commercial that said the group would be preforming on The View this morning and insisted that we watch them. So, we watched. During the interview portion of the show, Fergie mentioned that she had gotten married in January. The boy's heart nearly stopped from the news. There were enough tears to flood the living room.
It took me a very long time to calm him down. After the crying was over, he said to me, "now she's never going to come see me!" The crying began again for a little while longer. I managed to calm him again. But the poor child is just beside himself. We have tried to express to him that she couldn't be his girlfriend because she didn't know him, but that just made him more determind that she was.
Since his birthday is on the 19th of next month, I am trying everything I can to attempt to get an autographed photo for him. If there is anyone with an idea how I can acheive this, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. I have sent an email to both their band website and to their page on Myspace so far. Any further ideas would be great. In the mean time, I am busy consoling him. He just wants to cuddle for right now. I never thought I would have to deal with his first heartbreak at this age, but life happens whenever it feels like it. Cross your fingers for me.
Cut and paste this letter and post it on their blog and see what happens.
ReplyDeleteJust a thought