Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Progress

Today has been a pretty simple day. I've done a load of laundry and picked up around the house a little bit, but that is about all. I just played with the kids and relaxed. Dinner was easy because I just needed to warm it up and make a quick side dish. My big acomplishment of the day is that I weeded through the toys with the kid's help and was able to gather quite a bit for a future yard sale.

Hannah is quite excited. She has her "graduation" from Kindergarden tomorrow. They are going to sing songs and have a little ceremony for it. I am excited too. I plan on recording it. She still has school until Tuesday. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Is it really just about the middle of June?!

I have been stressed out lately about the condition of my surroundings, so I made a goal for myself. By the end of this month, I hope to go through all the "stuff" there is in my house and have a LOT to get rid of in a yard sale in the early part of July. I'm fairly sure that I can accomplish this and with any luck I'll be able to get rid of more than anticipated.

Well, time to go put the dishes in the dishwashers and dinner in the fridge. Then time to read the kids their bedtime stories and put them to bed. It's going to be an early night; tomorrow more progress on this storage facility I call home. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends