Tuesday, June 16, 2009

School's Out For Summer...

Here we are. Hannah has finished her first year of school. She is officially out for the summer as of a couple of hours ago. Her and Zennek both go to school in the fall. How do these things happen? By that I mean, them growing so fast?! I told them they weren't allowed to grow while they were at their dad's house, but they did it anyway. Summer break is from today until September 8th. I am hoping to do a lot of fun stuff with them this summer.

Zennek will be turning 5 in a few weeks. We are going to try to either go to the zoo or the Children's Museum. We have a slip and slide, there's the beach, camping, the park, lots of family close by and all kinds of fun things to do right here at home. I am very excited to spend all this time with them. Anyone that wants to come have an adventure with us is more than welcome to join; starting today.

Off to go start our fun...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and Friends