Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update

It's been a few days since I've posted, but there is good reaason for it. I have been doing some SERIOUS spring cleaning around here. I have gathered up quite a bit of stuff for our yard sale. Hopefully this will give us a little extra money. Things have been a bit tight around here, but we are surviving. I still have plenty left to do, but the house is in much better condition than it has been. I am ready for it to be done, but I am doing it right and that takes a lot of time. It has really been taking a lot out of me, but i know it will be worth all the hard work.

The kids are doing well. Hannah is already ready to go back to school. Zennek is just as anxious to get started. We have his Kindergarden roundup at the end of August. As of yet, I haven't heard back from the doctor about my blood test results. I am hoping to hear tomorrow. I'll be sure to let everyone know if anything comes up. That is about all that is going on here. It is plenty for now. Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Get some rest when you can. I hope your garage sale goes well.
    Love, Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Family and Friends